High Frequency is a type of concentrated hair treatment to cure dandruff, hair-fall or alopecia, by treating your hair with high-recurrence infra and ultra beams. It utilizes low-current high-recurrence rotating currents, conveyed by means of a glass terminal. Subsequently the treatment is utilized to help desquamation (the skin’s exfoliation), and revitalizing sweat and sebaceous organs.
- – Improves blood circulation
- – Helps produce new cells
- – Exfoliates hair development
- – Treats dandruff viably
- – Prevents irritated scalp
- – Stops hair fall gradually
- – Helps keep hair development steady